Thursday, May 11, 2017

Podcast Launch! Episode 1: Amy Meyer owner/artist of Sassy Pearls of Wisdom



YAY! Espisode 1: My dear friend Amy Meyer, artist and creator of Sassy Pearls of Wisdom talks about work/life balance, and how her love language of gifts turned into a modern calligraphy business.
NOTE: I kept a snipit of her little man at about the 6 minute mark talking about the puppy dog scary the little kitten... Frankly I just love the way that little Peanut says my name ;-)
We have a few lined up for the Summer Season! If you would like to talk about your small business, or creative endeavor and tell your story email me at prairiesunevents@gmail.com
Blessings,
Bridget
Click on the link below to listen:
https://www.spreaker.com/user/prairiesunathome/creative-biz-amy-meyer-with-sassy-pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment